Updated: Jan 4
Singing in the shower is fun! You can hear your voice echo back to you from the shower walls right? It also feel safe to sing because there is no-one else listening. At least we think so! Have you ever thought about why we like to sing in the shower? Well, somebody has!
According to "How Stuff Works", singing in the shower is very common. People do it because they feel relaxed and it is easier to breathe in the misty air. When we relax, we have no fear of judgement and we feel free to sing our favorite songs from memory. Wouldn't it be nice to experience this feeling all the time?
Here are a few tips for singing when you are not in the shower:
1. Close your eyes and breathe in and out 3 times.
2. Open your eyes and imagine everyone is gone.
3. If people are there, imagine them as cartoon characters.
4. Smile and start signing as loud as you can!
5. Time yourself using "Google Stop Watch"
How long can you sing without getting shy?
Start with 30 seconds, then 1 minute, then 2 minutes.
See how long you sing as loud as possible with your eyes open.
Then, try it with your eyes closed. Was there a difference?
Comment below and let us know it worked!